Address: 552 West 550 North American Fork, UT 84003
Business: Synergy Solutions LLC
Travels from: American Fork, UT US
Number of Presentations Last Year: 70
"America's Charisma Consultant" (Meetings & Conventions)
Norton is the author of 7 books, and speaker on taking organizations past Customer Service, and above Customer Experiences . . . to engaging relationships that are magnetic.Â
His book, Business Charisma - How Great Organizations Engage and Win Customers Again and Again is based on original research and is the bases for his engaging presentations.Â
In addition he coaches for personal skills to make people more warm, personable, and charismatic.Â
As a marketing, leadership, customer service, and sales speaker, his highly interactive, entertaining, and humorous he fast paced presentations motivate and lift the audience.Â Said one client, "watching Kordell present is like watching popcorn pop - WITHOUT the lid."Â
He was named one of Meetings & Conventions (M+C) Planners' Favorite Speakers 2015.Â
He has been featured/published in U.S. News & World Report, Travel & Leasure, Retail Leader Magazine, and dozens of other trade and industry publications.Â
Past President of the National Speakers Association - Ohio Chapter, he is an adjunct faculty member to 7+ universities.
As a senior executive at several multi billion dollar companies he has been:
- The Operations "Guy" for $2.5 Billion a year in sales.
- Vice President of several call centers.Â His 500 agents took inbound customer calls . . .to the tune of 250,000 a month.
- Managed a $31 million dollar a year marketing budget and created sales and growth programs for companies like IBM, Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard and hundreds of other companies.
- Director of Human Resources for 5,600 employees
- Remember No-Name Generics?Â Â That was Kordell.Â He introduced those to the Grocery Industry in the United States.