Address: 385 South 1100 West Lehi, UT 84043
Phone: (801) 372-6277
Business: Life's Short Lessons LLC
Travels from: Lehi, UT US
Number of Presentations Last Year: 30
Becky Mackintosh rekindles the evidence that FUN and HUMOR can indeed go hand in hand with effective and influential parenting and relationships. She is the mother of seven (five were teenagers at the same time). Becky is the author of My Husband Wears The Short Shorts In THIS Family! - Parenting with Humor, Courage and a whole lot of Love.
Becky travels the world speaking and coaching. With an emphasis on STRENGTHING every area of your life, her universal message INSPIRES, MOTIVATES and INFLUENCES individuals and teams towards positive change and growth.
Married 32 years to speaker Scott Mackintosh, they often share the stage for double the INSPIRATION, HUMOR and MOTIVATION! Known for speaking on subjects that heal hearts and change lives.
Becky speaks, trains and coaches audiences to:
- Put the FUN, PASSION and EXCITEMENT back into life!
- Turn obstacles into incredible opportunities.
- Harness the power of INFLUENCE.
- Tap into unseen personal POWER and inner POTENTIAL
Keynotes & Topics
- Turn Today's Challenges into Tomorrows Triumphs. Learn key tools to implement a sequential path to turning obstacles into incredible opportunities.
- A Place of Love. Love is the answer. Love is also the question. Learn the essential ingredients to build and strengthen relationships, keep customers coming back and employees giving a 100%
- The Secret To Creating Your Ideal Life. As a certified Ideal LifeVision Coach Becky teach you 7 simple steps to going from goal SETTING to goal ACHIEIVING Gain CLARITY and FOCUS with an action plan. A half day or whole day workshop for organizations that want to increse moral, productivity and effency.
"Recently, I had the opportunity to hear Becky speak and was struck by her insight to strengthening relationships in every area of our lives. The difference I felt was immediate. Becky is the real deal. She has blessed my life and the lives of our children with her insights, exactly what I had hoped for!" ~Stephanie