Join Us for Pro Speaker Events
Ruby Newell-Lenger, Certified Speaking Professional and NSA National Board Vice President
August 21 in Salt Lake City
Building a Million-Dollar Brand
Bruce Turkel, Branding Expert
September 18 in Salt Lake
NSA Mountain West Speakers Academy Begins November 9th. Click on Academy logo above for more details and to register now. Class size limited to 30 participants.
- October, 2013 in Salt Lake City Speaker Showcase NSA Mountain West Date TBD
- October 23rd, Boise, Idaho Idaho Speakers Networking Event, TBDNovember 15th 2013 Spirit of NSA Day Join your fellow speakers for this national day of advocacy for NSA members to support one another.
- NSA Mountain West November 20 in Salt Lake City Don Yeager, Author/PR
- December 10, 2013 2013 Global Speakers Summit Vancouver, Canada Sunday December 8 to Tuesday, December 11
- December 18 NSA Mountain West in Salt Lake City Holiday Party
- January 15 NSA Mountain West in Salt Lake City Ron Carr, NSA National President
- February 19 NSA Mountain West in Salt Lake City, Judy Carter, Author of the Comedy Bible
- March 19 NSA Mountain West in Salt Lake City, Get Paid to Speak Event
- April 16 NSA Mountain West in Salt Lake City
- May 21 NSA Mountain West in Salt Lake City
- June 18 NSA Mountain West in Salt Lake City
- January 3-5 Phoenix, Arizona 2014 Platform Profits Lab
- February 28-March 2, 2014 Tampa, Florida Winter Conference Leverage Lab Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel
- Sun Jun 29, 2014 to Wed Jul 2, 2014 San Diego, California, USA NSA-US 2014 Convention
- 2015 NSA Convention July 18-21 Washington DC Marriott Wardman Park Hotel 2016 NSA Convention
- 2015 NSA Convention July 23-26 Phoenix, Arizona JW Marriott Desert Ridge
Lights, Camera, Action
How to Use Video to Build Your Speaking Business”
Did you know that people who view video on a site will stay for an average of two minutes longer?
Did you know that people who view a web video are 64% more likely to buy than other site visitors?
Did you know that video will soon be 90% of all internet traffic?
That is why we are going to explore the ins and outs of making video work for you in your business.
3pm – 4pm: Looking Good For Video
Image consultant, Leta Greene, is going to start our program by getting us Looking Good For Video. Leta will share with us the do’s and don’ts when it comes to wardrobe and appearance so that any video we create will be stellar.
4pm – 5pm: Demo Videos
Richard Schelp, Founder of Executive Speakers Bureau is going to give us a meeting planners perspective on the perfect demo video. Richard has been booking speakers for two decades and has seen thousands of demo videos. He is going to share the good, the bad, and the ugly – helping each of us to know what our clients are looking for when it comes to a demo video.
5pm – 6pm – Dinner at Lion House
6:00-7:00PM New Member & Guest Orientation
7pm – 8pm: How To Create and Share Video
Would it be helpful to know how to edit, create and share your video so that you get the very best results? In this interactive hour, you will get tools and strategies that will help you make video work for you.
8pm – 9pm: Tips for TV
Award winning journalist Darin Adams is going to share TV tips from his vast experience as a TV show host, feature reporter and weathercaster. Darin will help us to understand how to get on TV, and how to take full advantage of every opportunity on the air.
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, February 20, 2013!